Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life's a Beach

Well, apparently I need to become better at this whole blogging thing, since it has been almost a full month since my last post :).


Here is what I have been up to since then:


Mike and I spent the first week of August in Cape May, NJ. I was very excited to be going for an entire week, and to share all of my favorite summer activities with my husband. We also had a pleasant surprise while we were there, as my sister and her family came to visit for the weekend.




We had a lot of fun jumping waves, walking the boardwalk and the mall, riding our bikes, and just relaxing. Though, like most vacations, it ended much too soon.


We came home from Cape May on Wednesday night, and I left for a conference in San Diego on Thursday morning.


San Diego was absolutely gorgeous; 73 and sunny every day! However, I spent most of my time there inside listening to talks.


Now I am back in C'ville working in the advising office and prepping all of my materials for the semester that starts in less than two weeks. Hopefully, now that I am back on a regular schedule I will be better at making posts.

1 comment:

  1. You lucky duck! Glad you had a good vacation. I wish it could have been another week! Welcome back, and I look forward to stalking you I MEAN reading more posts. :)

    ReplyDelete