What a fun weekend! Dress shopping was an absolute breeze! Amy had already picked out a dress that was gorgeous, and fit both me and the maid of honor (who was also with us), so all we had to do was place our order! This allowed us plenty of time to chat over yummy sandwiches at Panera. It was definitely much needed girl time.
Yesterday we had a great time with all of our friends watching the Super Bowl, though to be honest, I am not sure I saw any of the game or commercials, because I was too busy chatting (shocking I know!). I did catch the halftime show though, and was mildly disappointed. What did everyone else think of it? Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures to post, because though I charged my camera earlier that morning, I forgot to take any! So, you are just going to have to trust me that it was fun!
This morning I had a phone interview that I believe went well (*knock on wood*). So, now I am off to eat some lunch (probably leftovers from the ridiculous amount of food we had last night), and then start back to work on my dissertation. Today I am going to be running all of the analyses from my experiment. This is when we get to see if any of this actually matters, or if this whole study was just a wash (okay, okay, it is not all about finding significance, but let's be honest, it would be nice if all of my hypotheses were true!).
Then tonight, Mike and I have our first FPU class. I am really excited to be teaching this for a second time, because now I feel like I have a better grip on everything. We also got a lot better response about people interested in taking the class, so I think that we are going to have a pretty big class, which will help with discussions.
I hope that you all have a great week! Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment