Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Seven Christmases!

Have you ever seen the movie Four Christmases? That is how I felt this year, only Mike and I had a lot more fun than Reese and Vince!
After Christmas Eve service, Mike and I drove to PA to my aunt's Christmas Eve party. We then spent the night at Mike's parents' house, so we would be there for Christmas morning. We woke up very early (or in Mike's case stayed up all night!), so we could exchange presents before we then headed to Mike's great uncle's house for a yummy breakfast. After that Mike and I stopped by his Nana's house to see her, his uncle, and to play with their dogs.
We still had sometime to spare before we needed to be at my aunt's house (on my mom's side) for Christmas dinner, so we decided that we had time to make the present exchange at my other aunt's (on my dad's side) house. We then drove down to Philly for a yummy Christmas dinner and gift exchange with my mom's family. Finally, we came back to my parents' house to exchange gifts with my immediate family.
I feel very blessed to have such a loving family, and am very thankful for all of the gifts we received this year.
Unfortunately, I spent the entire day without my camera, so I don't have any images to document my day, but trust me when I say that it was fun! However, I am not sure that I can say that I blame Reese and Vince for going on a trip, because after all that running around I definitely feel like I could use a vacation!
I hope you all had a blessed Christmas with your families as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment