Today is a fabulous Friday because I have an exciting weekend to look forward to. This weekend is Mike's company's holiday party (I know! I know!), so we are going to be spending our Saturday cruising down the Potomac with Mike's coworkers. Afterwards a group of us have plans to go out in DC. It should be a fun day! Mike has a lot of female coworkers around our age, and I haven't seen them in awhile, so it should be fun catching up with everyone.
On Sunday we are going to be advertising our FPU class before both services at church. Hopefully we will get a lot of people so that we have a successful class. Then, like every other week I will be teaching the three- and four-year-old Sunday school class. The rest of the day will probably be filled with job applications, football, and laundry :).
Finally, this weekend is going to be especially fabulous because it is a three-day weekend! Mike has off for MLK day, and I get to make my own schedule, so I will also be staying home on Monday. We have plans to practice pool (did I mention that I am playing again?), but I am mostly excited about sleeping in and watching bad daytime television with my hubby :).
But, for today, I am off to balance my checkbook, wash my dishes, clean my living room, and proof read job applications. Then we are going out to dinner with Mike's coworkers because there are people in from out of town for the party tomorrow.
Hope you have a fabulous Friday and a fantastic weekend!

Have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDelete