Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Iced In

I had grand plans for today. I was going to wake up early and head to the gym, then go to school and work on job applications for several solid hours, and finally come home for an important phone call that I have been expecting.
However, I woke up this morning to find a sheet of ice outside, and a text message from school saying that we were closed today. So, I had to go with plan B, working from home instead. So, here I sit at the kitchen table trying to not be distracted by the TV, dishes, and laundry. 
There is a lot that needs to be done today, so hopefully I am successful in my effort, and don't need to lock myself upstairs in the office in order to be productive. 

Have a nice day, and be safe if you are out there moving around in this 'wintery mix'!
P.S. my friend shared this video on her fb page this morning, and I couldn't help but to repost it here. I am currently feeling a lot like the song writers, so I hope you enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment