Mike and I have been talking about getting cheese steaks (real Philly cheese steaks) everytime we go to PA, but we never seem to have the time in the middle of all of the family get togethers. My sister and brother-in-law scheduled Izzy's birthday for Sunday, so we decided to drive up a day early so that we could finally get our cheese steaks (so yummy!).
My sister was too busy getting ready for the birthday party to join us, so we took the baby (she hadn't turned one just yet!) with us to get cheese steaks and then to play at the Please Touch Museum. Sooo much fun! If you are ever in the Philly area with young children you should definitely check it out. Unfortunately I was using my sister's camera, so I don't have any pictures to show yet.
Then on Sunday, we spent the day at their house celebrating Baby Izzy's birthday. Enjoy the pictures of Izzy celebrating her first birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment