Amy and I lived next door to each other our freshman year of college, were roommates our sophomore and junior years, and lived on the same hall our senior year. Thankfully when we both went off to graduate school we went within an hour drive of one another, so we have been able to stay in touch (at least when our busy school schedules have allowed).
Amy got in engaged in October, and I haven't gotten to see her yet, so I was excited to catch up and discuss wedding details (I am going to be a bridesmaid!). We had a nice afternoon of catching up, ate dinner at the Macaroni Grill (where our silly waitress ended up giving us $23 back in gift cards, still not sure I understand how!), and then went to see Christmas lights.
This house is only about a mile away from me, so I wanted to drive by. However, even though we went an hour after the lights were supposed to be on, the house was completely dark! Then we went to the Festival of Lights at the local park, but that was kind of a bust too! It was soo packed that we waited about an hour and a half before we got to the first set of lights, and then they never told us the radio station, so we had to find just a random station playing Christmas music. I still thought the lights were nice, but Mike was definitely disappointed.


Caroline! You definitely need to go to this house in McLean, close to McLean Bible. It's by far, the best light show i have ever seen. Michelle and I went tonight and it was amazing.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.rockyrunchristmas.com/
~Ryan