Monday, July 12, 2010

Glass of wine by the fire

Yesterday was a long day. Mike and I greeted at first service, and then I volunteered in the children's ministry, which meant that I was at church from 9am till 1pm. Mike picked me up right after church and we took the cats to get vaccinations at Petco. We stood in line for 3 hours to get a 5 minutes shot! I don't think the cats were too happy to be in their crates for so long, but thankfully they were very well behaved.

We didn't get home till after 4, and I was exhausted, but it was time to make up for all of the writing that I didn't do all morning.

Though I didn't get as much writing done as I had hoped, Mike and I capped the night off with a fire out back, s'mores, and glasses of wine. I always enjoy sitting by the fire and just relaxing, and it never hurts to have chocolate in one hand and a glass of Merlot in the other.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds tiring...keep planning those incentives! Smores and wine sounds good...mmm...

    ReplyDelete