Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A great day

When I realized that Mike was going to be home yesterday, I was a little nervous about what that meant for my productivity. However, it ended up being a great day. We woke up at 7am and went for a walk, then I set to work writing. 

While I was writing Mike drove out to Gainesville to get my favorite Wawa sub for lunch. 

He then left for a couple hours to shoot pool, while I was back to writing.

Finally around 8pm, we went for a bike ride. Mike mentioned that on his way home from Wawa he saw what looked liked a rock quarry on the side of the road and he wanted to ride the bikes out to check it out. 

It was a simple day, but I enjoyed being able to spend it with my husband. It also didn't hurt that it was the most productive writing day yet, and I actually had fun writing about this topic! 

No comments:

Post a Comment