We had a great night watching football at our friends house last night, but that left for a very sleepy Caroline today. Today was just a typical Monday, managing in the morning, a lab meeting in the afternoon, and class in the evening {with a nap on my desk squeezed in the middle ;)}. I am now settling in to cuddle up with my husband and kittens to watch some TV and then head to bed early, so I am going to keep today's post short.
Here are my 10 for today:
1. Coke Zero Cherry
2. Cuddling under a blanket with my pjs on
3. Chats with my sister
4. Cute kids at my research sites
5. Cooperative researchers
6. Blog friends
7. Fun music to sing to in the car
8. Fresh popped popcorn with white cheddar seasoning
9. A steady paycheck
10. Facebook status updates

I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteI would love a follow back!
http://www.imlivingthethriftylife.blogspot.com
Thank you!