Mike and I have definitely been keeping busy this weekend. We got a coupon in the mail for buy get one free at a new Korean buffet in C'ville, so we decided to check it out. It was okay, it wasn't terrible, but I am glad we had a coupon, and am not sure I would ever go back :(. But it was nice to enjoy a nice dinner with Mike and to not have to worry about cooking or cleaning. Then we came home and put in a movie then loaded up our laptops and settled in for a night of homework.
Saturday was a day full of errands. We had tickets to see Harry Potter at 1:20, so we woke up early and ran some errands before heading to the mall hoping to shop before the movie. Only, we discovered that people we lining up over an hour before the start of each movie! So, we grabbed a quick lunch, and then went to wait in line. Harry Potter was ah-maze-ing!!! I cannot wait until the second part comes out in July!!! After the movie we did the shopping that we were hoping to get done earlier that day. We were definitely productive, but we definitely have a lot more shopping to get done! We didn't get home till around 7, so we made a quick dinner of burgers and hot dogs, threw in another movie, and settled in for another night of homework.
This morning we went to church, and are planning to go to our friends' house to watch football later tonight, so once again we are trying to get some homework done.
At church this morning, our pastor gave us homework {as if Mike and I don't already have enough ;)}, we are to write down ten things we are thankful for each day this week (no repeats!). As I mentioned on Thursday, I am definitely in a place where I need to focus more on the positive, so here is my list for today:
1. How beautiful VA is in the fall.
2. Grilled cheese sandwiches.
3. My kiddies in children's ministry.
4. My co-instructor in children's ministry, who this morning cleaned up a little girl who wet herself, so that I didn't have to.
5. Having my car clean.
6. My kittens, who love to cuddle.
7. There are only two work days this week!
8. Mike's help cleaning up the leaves this morning.
9. Cinnamon muffins at church.
10. The warm temps we are having in VA.
Don't forget to stop to think about what you are thankful for.

No comments:
Post a Comment